Friday 6 April 2012

Weeping Willow



Watercolour on cardboard 
20'' x 16''
Une de mes plus grandes oeuvres pour la convention. La photo n'est pas très bonne j'en ferais une meilleur bientôt.
One of the biggest piece for the convention. The photo isn't great, I will make a better one soon.
Celle-là m'a donnée du fil à retordre. J'ai des nouveaux marqueurs pointe-fine et j'ai eu besoin de m'adapter au jet d'encre plus abondant. Avec mon vieux crayon j'avais plus de précision. C'est aussi plus difficile pour moi de faire une aquarelle de ce format. J'avais besoin de plus d'eau, plus de peinture et surtout des plus gros pinceaux. Qui dit plus gros dit moins de précision... En tout cas pour moi. J'ai photographié les œuvres finis et j'ai encore pleins d'idées dans mon sac! J'ai acheté d'anciens bols à bonbons en bois, j'ai hâte de voir ce que je peux faire avec ça!
This one gave me a hard time. I tried my new markers on it and I had to adapt. The ink flows very well, too much compare to my old one that I had more precision with. It's also harder for me to paint bigger with watercolour. I needed more water, more paint et most of all bigger paint brushes. Meanning that I have less precision there too... Anyway it's like this for me. I took a picture of what's done and have so many more ideas in my bag. I bought a bunch of old wooden candy bowls, let's see what can I do with that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.

I have blogs also obviously, and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

I mostly post about the California experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.

Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)

Jesse Noe Mendez

Geneviève said...

Hi Jesse!

I would certainly like to become your friend. Let's be united artist!
And thank you so much for your interest! It means a lot to me!

Geneviève

Anonymous said...

thank You Geneviève,

your new UNITED ARTIST friend,

Jesse