Monday 27 August 2012

My Coloured World

Watercolour on cardboard
10"x15"
Grace à mon ami André, voici la verison colorée de ''My world''. 
Thanks to my friend André this is the coloured version of ''My world''. 
Explosion de couleurs! Comme d'habitude, hehe. J'ai eu beaucoup de problèmes d'éclairage pour les photos, donc j'ai dû faire des retouches couleurs sur photoshop (il faisait très gris dehors). Je ferai d'autres photos plus tard. J'ai mis du sel sur une partie de l'eau avant que ça soit sec, c'est une technique que ma mère m'avait montré quand j'étais petite. Ça fait un bel effet!
Colour Explosions! As usual, hehe. I had a lot of troubles with the light to make the pictures, so I had to tweak the colours on photoshop a bit ( it was really grey outside). I will make new photos soon. I put salt on a part of the water when it wasn't dry yet, it is a technique my mom showed me when I was little. It does a nice effect!

No comments: