Tuesday 20 March 2012

Rooted 2

Watercolour & China ink
8'' x 10''
La deuxième de ma série de trois. 
The second of my series of three.
 Le mois de mars est bien entamé, il fait déjà très chaud, la température bât des records je dirais même. J'ai juste envie de sortir dehors et voir le soleil... Ça et peindre, l'inspiration est à son plein. J'aime beaucoup travailler avec le carton aquarelle! Comme c'est rigide, je n'est pas de problème de feuille ondulée ou abîmée. Mes chats sont grands maintenant, je les fais sortir sur le balcon, ils s'excitent d'une mouche ou d'un coup de vent.
March is well under way, it is already pretty warm, the temperature beats the records I would say. I just feel like going outside and see the sun... That and paint, the inspiration is going well. I really like working with the watercolour cardboard! Because it's rigid, I don't have the wavy or damaged paper problems. My cats are growing big now, I let them go on the balcony, they get excited with flies and wind blows.

No comments: