Sunday 3 April 2011

April

I started to be very creative this month. There is so many ideas fumbling in my head right now that I don't know where to start. Well here is a debut. This is a starting point for the title of my blog. I always loved Russian dolls. When I was a little girl, this was one of the things I would really like to play with. We didn't have one at home so whenever we went to my uncle's house, he had many dolls, I would play with them. Also it is fascinating the number of details and coulours. I finally got one some years ago for my birthday. So now I will make this doll a concept in this blog! I am currently trying colours in photoshop. I don't know yet if it is going to be traditionally painted or digitally. Don't hesitate to comment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Try to do both!

Geneviève said...

Yeah! That's a good idea ^^ Actually I started and it is in acrylic paint! I'll probably tweak it on photoshop a bit...